Thursday, October 25, 2012

what would you do with a $500 gift certificate?

We're giving away a $500 UrthChild gift certificate!  Just in time for the holidays!


If I could enter (which I can't) and win, there is so much I would get.  I'd probably pick up that Sarah Waldo organic wool coat I've been dreaming about for my daughter.  I'd also get some Annmarie Gianni organic mud mask for me.  For my little guy, I have my eye on the Oeuf Lightening Bolt Jumper.  There would still be ***plenty*** left over for toys, toys, toys.  And art supplies!!!  And if you're expecting, you could pick up an entire organic layette or an organic crib mattress.  The possibilities are endless!  

So, enter today (see links below).  All you have to do is complete the entry form and submit your favorite green baby, family, pregnancy photo.  Ask grandparents, aunts, uncles, and friends to submit photos on your behalf to increase your chances of winning (though the gift certificate would technically be awarded to them if they won, maybe they'll use it to buy some holiday gifts for your little ones!).  Public vote will determine the winner, so get the word out to vote for your photo.  It's $500 that's up for grabs!  The photo submission period ends November 12.  Voting will be held November 13-21, and the winner will be announced November 29.  Good luck!


Sweepstakes website:  http://promoshq.wildfireapp.com/website/6/contests/294292

To access from a mobile devicehttp://bit.ly/W3ORh6


No comments:

Post a Comment