Monday, August 20, 2012

baby feet

I love baby feet.  Look at my profile, and you'll see.  I've already declared my love for them.  The way they turn in, as if in prayer.  Love. 

My son's feet at four months old.  Photo courtesy of Iris at Creative Endeavors in a Busy Life


During a family photo session, I asked the photographer to take a photo of my children's feet, side-by-side.  I needed a record for posterity. 

My son at nine weeks and daughter at age five.  Photo by Amanda Herzberger at Orchard Cove Photography
  
Have I convinced you about my love for baby feet?  What to do to protect these precious feet when the weather cools?!  I'm going to turn to Kina's organic lambskin booties.  Warm, breathable, butter soft...and slaughter-free.  And they stay on.  Really.  Booties, toddler slippers, and hats...now in stock at UrthChild.


And here's the proof that I truly love these booties.  


My son at nine weeks with my husband.  The little guy is wearing Kina booties in chocolate, and dressed in Kina's sister company NUI Organics.  This photo makes my heart sigh.  Photo by Amanda Herzberger at Orchard Cove Photography

1 comment:

  1. your daughter has the prettiest little girl feet ever. I would love to massage her feet and suck her pretty little toes :)

    ReplyDelete